We’re Hiring! Business Operations Intern
We are looking for a Business Operations Intern. As a rapidly expanding business, this is a great opportunity. Get in touch!
Idea Drop is a London-based scale-up helping organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. We’ve raised £1.2m, are backed by a team of great investors and are now building a diverse and talented team to carry out our mission to make the world’s ideas more open, transparent and collaborative. We already count large UK Police Forces, global retailers, top-tier law firms and Fortune 500 companies as clients but we’re just getting started.
What’s the opportunity?
As a business operations intern at Idea Drop, your role will be hugely varied and exciting, working across a wide range of projects and initiatives. You’ll be jumping into all areas of the business, working closely with the founders and other key team members across product, engineering and sales as we execute our growth strategy. And as a rapidly expanding business, this is a great opportunity for a new graduate to gain wide-ranging experience in a growing London technology company.
- Assist our users with support requests and be a first point of contact for inbound sales queries and user messages, received via Intercom.
- Plan and deliver user testing, surveys and focus-groups, including crunching the data and reporting key findings back to the product and design team.
- Research and understand our users’ needs, and translate them into product requirements to help shape our roadmap and feature priorities.
- Helping shoot videos, create demo content, and updating our content marketing and social channels.
- Work closely with our sales team, setting up demo content and accounts for our clients
- Help integrate and improve our internal operations tech stack – we run on Slack, Trello, Pipedrive, Intercom, Jira and others.
- A range of other tasks, projects and business priorities including general admin and errands.
- Office management tasks.
- Answering incoming queries via phone and any customer enquiries
- Data cleansing on our inbound marketing and sales tools.
- University degree – minimum of 2:1 or above.
- Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write sharp, concise and on-brand copy across a range of mediums.
- Excellent organisational skills and thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- An ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- A love and genuine interest in technology.
- Highly commercially focussed.
- Self-motivated, driven, and engaging.
- A real sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure.
Term and benefits
- Initial 3-6 month short-term contract (£300 per month) with an opportunity to transition to full contract at the end of the period.
- Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm.
- A CV
- A short covering letter (500 words max) that tells us what makes you perfect for the role
August 11, 2017