We’re Hiring! Marketing Operations at Idea Drop!
Are you looking to join a London-based startup, get stuck in where possible and create compelling content across web, social and other channels, with the objective being to drive up our volume of qualified inbound leads? We're eager to help organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. Get involved!
Idea Drop (www.ideadrop.co) is a London-based startup helping organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. We’ve raised £1.2m, are backed by a team of great investors and are now building a diverse and talented team to carry out our mission to make the world’s ideas more open, transparent and collaborative. We already count large UK Police Forces and Fortune 500 companies as clients but we’re just getting started.
Working in content marketing and business operations at Idea Drop, your role will be hugely varied and exciting, working across a wide range of projects and initiatives. You’ll be jumping into all areas of the business, working closely with the founders and other key team members as we execute our growth strategy. Your main focus will be on the creation of compelling content marketing across web, social and other channels, with the objective being to drive up our volume of qualified inbound leads.
- Help to manage, oversee and tune our paid digital marketing campaigns across PPC, remarketing and social to ensure we deliver optimum CPAs and inbound qualified leads.
- Help shape and execute our content marketing strategy, including writing blog posts, interviewing clients for case studies and producing other compelling and engaging social output.
- Write and update our ‘how to’ guide and Help Centre articles.
- Storyboard, plan and help oversee video content, across our blog, client case studies and other purposes, in partnership with our outsourced video production team
- Assist our users with support requests and be the first point of contact for inbound sales queries and user messages, received via Intercom.
- Plan and deliver user testing, surveys and focus groups, including crunching the data and reporting key findings back to the product and design team.
- Research and understand our users’ needs, and translate them into product requirements to help shape our roadmap and feature priorities.
- Become an expert in our product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
- Help integrate and improve our internal operations tech stack – we run on Slack, Trello, Pipedrive, Intercom, Jira and others.
- Provide thorough reporting on the results of the marketing plans to ensure transparency and enable action.
- Understand and manage the budget spend needed to deliver the marketing plan; identify opportunities for greater efficiency and improvements in ROI.
- University degree – minimum of 2:1 or above (preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, or English).
- Be customer-driven: have a detailed understanding of our target customer and the journey they take from awareness to purchase.
- Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write sharp, concise and on brand copy across a range of mediums.
- Excellent organisational skills and thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- A proven ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- A love and genuine interest in technology.
- Self motivated, driven, and engaging.
- A real sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure.
We believe in creating a happy, exciting working culture.
- Competitive salary – with regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Health insurance for you and your dependents.
- Membership of PureGym, 5 minutes walk from the office.
- 25 days flexible holiday p/a + bank holidays.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- An opportunity for quick progression and development if you’re the right fit.
- A chance to be at the beginning of building something big.
- A newly fitted office with loads of free drinks 1 minute from Bermondsey station.
November 24, 2016