We’re Hiring! Head of Success
We are looking for a Head of Success. This is an exciting new position we are adding to our fast growing team. Get in touch today!
Idea Drop is a London-based scale-up helping organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. We’ve raised £1.2m, are backed by a team of great investors and are now building a diverse and talented team to carry out our mission to make the world’s ideas more open, transparent and collaborative. We already count large UK Police Forces, global retailers, top-tier law firms and Fortune 500 companies as clients but we’re just getting started.
What’s the opportunity?
Idea Drop’s customer base is growing every day. We’re executing a product-first strategy and are shipping new features, improvements and updates to the platform every day. It’s this relentless investment in R&D which is winning client trust, driving user retention and positioning us as a global leader in the innovation management space. But there’s lots more to do.
We are asking our customers to put Idea Drop at the core of their business, and we can only do this by putting them at the core of ours. You will lead the Customer Success Division, onboard and educate customers from leading companies across multiple industries, helping them realise maximum value from our platform. There is no up selling or quota associated with your role – your focus is on helping customers get maximum value from our products and drive ongoing engagement and user retention. You will partner with our strategic sales team in a ‘land-and-expand’ sales approach with enterprise clients.
What will I be doing?
You will be working with our customers to understand their business goals and identify the tactics, strategies and best practices needed to achieve them with Idea Drop. Below are some responsibilities we think are necessary for success in this position, however we are looking for someone to bring their experience into shaping this role as we grow as an organisation.
This is our first hire in this team, so you will be leading our recruitment of future hires to build and grow this vital team, setting the agenda, culture and vision.
- Onboard and educate our customers to ensure they implement Idea Drop in alignment with their goals and our best practices.
- Co-write strategic business challenges with customers to launch within the Idea Drop system.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders across each client’s business.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Lead the launch of our new ‘Idea Drop Innovation Academy’ – an exclusive invite-only
- Support, implement and drive Proof of Concept initiatives with enterprise clients.
- Successfully develop and deliver educational content while tracking progress – across screencasts, webinars and video content.
- Collaborate with internal account owners to reduce churn and surface expansion opportunities.
- Build a portal of world-class innovation resources, eLearning and guides.
- Develop best-in-class expertise in the Idea Drop platform, best practices, and implementation strategies for a broad range of use cases and customer goals.
- Collect product feedback and channel it to the Product Team.
- Help identify and deliver customer references and case studies to feed into the marketing team.
- Communicate consistently throughout the contract lifecycle, providing data-led reviews with clients to spot opportunities and identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of product updates in order to provide on-going product training.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Idea Drop’s best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
What are we looking for?
Experience is essential however personality is crucial for this position. We need consultative, passionate and proactive people to join us at Idea Drop as you will be planning and delivering live experiences, kick off events and popups to drive engagement of Idea Drop.
We are looking for someone who will emerge as a global thought leader in innovation management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role either from SaaS Software environment or consultancy background.
- Ideally with experience of working with Engineering teams, Sales, and Product Managers.
We believe in creating a happy, exciting working culture.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity via an EMI options scheme
- Health & life insurance
- Membership of PureGym, 5 minutes walk from the office.
- 25 days flexible holiday p/a + bank holidays.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- An opportunity for quick progression and development if you’re the right fit.
- A chance to be at the beginning of building something big.
- A CV
- A short covering letter (500 words max) that tells us what makes you perfect for the role
August 10, 2017