We’re Hiring! Senior Full Stack Developer at Idea Drop!
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP Laravel) who is at the top of their game. Does that sound like you? Get in touch today!
Senior Full Stack Developer (CTO) – PHP / HTML / CSS
Idea Drop is a London-based startup helping organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. We’ve raised £1.2m, are backed by a team of great investors and are now building a diverse and talented team to carry out our mission to make the world’s ideas more open, transparent and collaborative. We already count large UK Police Forces and Fortune 500 companies as clients but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP Laravel) who is at the top of their game. Their job would be to work with and manage our existing outsourced development team. This would include prioritising workload, making technical architecture decisions and delivering a high quality level of code. You mustn’t be afraid of getting stuck into code if and when required.
Our current tech stack consists of PHP (Laravel), Java, HTML & CSS, so be able to code and read in these languages is a must.
The candidate hired for this position has the potential career path of becoming CTO at Idea Drop.
- Manage our dedicated outsourced development team.
- Review code and be happy to get involved in writing code.
- Give advice on technical architecture decisions.
- Review our tech stack in line with best practices.
- Ability to write structured, well documented and maintainable code.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
We believe in creating a happy, exciting working culture.
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Health insurance.
- Membership of PureGym, 5 minutes walk from the office.
- 25 days flexible holiday p/a + bank holidays.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- An opportunity for quick progression and development if you’re the right fit.
- A chance to be at the beginning of building something big.
- A newly fitted office with loads of free drinks 1 minute from Bermondsey station.
April 5, 2017