A quick sneak peek of Idea Drop’s all-new desktop app user interface
A quick insight into the new user interface designs for the Idea Drop desktop web app, rolling out in early 2017.
We’re committed to building the best innovation management product in the world. In line with this vision, we’re continually iterating and improving all areas of our product, based on your feedback, ideas and insight. In order to help us build a world-class product, we always invite our users, customers and partners to be with us through every step and we adopt an honest and transparent approach to everything we do.
So today, we’re revealing a sneak peek into the current UI/UX designs that are in production with our engineering team, ahead of testing, deployment and global roll-out in early 2017.
The key areas we’re focussing on improving in this phase of improvement are:
- Improvements to the layout of the central feed, including how idea, challenge and bulletin cards display.
- Updates and improvements to how ideas, challenges and bulletins are posted, including reducing the number of steps and required fields to share content.
- Streamlining the ways in which ideas, challenges and bulletins can be interacted with.
- Complete overhaul of the menu structure, including the introduction of a new right hand side menu console.
- Improvements to how the feed filters display.
- Updates to the display of smart search and expanded search results.
- Even better support for the display and uploading of visual content, attachements and docs.
Key product interface improvements:
November 4, 2016