The smartest organisations understand that innovation should be a business-as-usual activity, deeply woven into the fabric and culture of the business. But there are a wide range of challenges that senior leaders, CIOs and innovation executives face in creating and sustaining a successful idea management process that drives innovation and measurable business impact. These include:
- Creating a systematic innovation processes that drives regular, ongoing outcomes that help to achieve strategic goals.
- Engaging and convincing all stakeholders that ideas and innovation matter.
- Creating and embedding an innovation culture into your existing business processes.
- Encouraging everyone to share ideas and overcome the fear and risks of failure.
In this exclusive free webinar, join two of our own innovation experts for an insightful session exploring some of these challenges. Charlie de Rusett, Founder and Jonny Fisher, Co-Founder at Idea Drop, have wide and deep experience working globally with organisations of all sizes to build and implement high-impact innovation strategies, processes and tactics that become hard-wired into the organisation and deliver tangible results, ROI and success. They’ll be sharing the fundamentals of idea management and the key steps to follow, whether you’re setting up your process for the first time, or trying to optimise an existing one for success.
In this 45-minute session, you’ll learn:
- What idea management is and why it matters for your organisation.
- How to use idea management in order to drive innovation – including the key steps to success.
- What idea management strategies and techniques actually work and deliver tangible results.
- What not to do and common mistakes when deploying idea management strategies.
- Idea management best practices and case studies.