This event has already passed.
We run and attend conferences and events all the time so why not try and shake things up a little? We no longer want to just stand on stage and talk about all the things we can or should do. We want to show you, teach you and immerse you in the how… not just the why?
This breakfast session, which will be facilitated by Idea Drop’s founder Charlie de Rusett & DWF’s Jason Dunning, will look to take you from flash to bang – from challenge to idea management.
Come and join us at this interactive workshop and generate fresh know-how from our team of specialists and walk away from our session with an experience, not just a message. This workshop is going to enhance your creative thinking and will improve your problem-solving skills.
During this workshop, we are going to help you solve complex business issues and challenges by building models using LEGO bricks. First, we are going to set the challenges that are unique to your business. Then we will get our hands on the LEGO blocks and build the representations of these challenges. The final stage is dedicated to sharing stories, insights, metaphors and also actively listening to others.
Key take-aways from the workshop:
- Understand how to effectively identify your problems
- Learn how to solve them in creative new and novel ways
- Gain insight into how to manage them effectively – in a way that works – in order to truly drive innovation.
- Enhance your creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Brainstorm and bring new actionable solutions to solve real business challenges
08:30 – Registration & breakfast
09:00 – Opening remarks by Jason Dunning
09:15 – Presentation by Idea Drop
09:45 – Creative problem-solving workshop: From Flash to Bang
12:00 – Networking & close