London Innovation Breakfast: Ideation
Date and time
Tuesday 10th April, 2018
08:30 – 11:30
- Huckletree Shoreditch
- 18 Finsbury Square
- EC2A 1AH
Join Idea Drop and 100%Open in London for the first in a series of exciting new innovation-focussed networking breakfasts. Set within the context of our proven strategic innovation lifecycle framework, we’ll fuse expert guests speakers and a curated guest list to explore, discuss and share insight on how to harness innovation and continuous improvement to drive your business forward.
In our first event, we’ll be focussing on the first phase of the lifecycle: ideation and idea gathering. In this session, we’ll be discussing:
- How great innovators think and how to challenge assumptions in order to generate more ideas.
- How harnessing the power of your colleagues’ insight, expertise and knowledge can help you solve commercial and strategic problems faster.
- How to ensure the ‘idea funnel’ is as wide and far-reaching as possible across your organisation, and how technology and tooling can help in this process.
- How to harness ideas and technologies from the global innovator community.
- We’ll share best-in-class case studies and tips on how to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls when launching your ideation phase.
WHO IS IT FOR:
- C-suite execs including CIOs, CEOs, COOs and Innovation directors.
- Heads of corporate communications, HR and continuous improvement.
- Paul SloaneRousing Keynote Speaker & Facilitator on Innovation, Creativity & Lateral Thinking
- Jonny FisherHead of Global Enterprise AccountsIdea Drop
- David Simoes-BrownCEO at 100%Open100%Open
08:30 Registration, breakfast & networking
09:15 Paul Sloane – Generating brilliant ideas
09:40 David Simoes-Brown – How to crowdsource external ideas
09:50 Jonathan Fisher – Capturing and harnessing internal ideas
1000–1030 Networking and event close
For further information on the London Innovation Breakfast or to speak at forthcoming events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- London Innovation Breakfast: Connecting innovation to your business strategyTuesday 4th December - London
- London Innovation Breakfast: Innovation Implementation and EvaluationWednesday 19th September - London