Innovation Breakfast: Planning and executing successful innovation pilots
Date and time
Friday 8th June, 2018
08:30 - 10:30 BST
- 1 Embankment Place
- WC2N 6RH
Join Idea Drop and PwC in London for the second in a series innovation-focussed networking breakfasts. Set within the context of our proven strategic innovation lifecycle framework, we’ll fuse expert guests speakers and a curated, invite-only guest list to explore, discuss and share insight on how to harness innovation and continuous improvement to drive your business forward.
In this event, we’ll be focussing on the second phase of the lifecycle: running successful pilots. In this session, we’ll be discussing:
- How to plan and launch agile and early pilots to quickly evaluate use cases
- The importance of critical success factors to a pilot, and how to define and measure against them.
- How to validate and refine business cases
- How to define risks and mitigate against potential pilot issues.
- How to determine which ideas proceed to an implementation phase.
WHO IS IT FOR:
- C-suite execs including CIOs, CEOs, COOs and Innovation directors.
- Heads of corporate communications, HR and continuous improvement
Jonathan PattersonManaging Director and Head of Development at DWF VenturesDWF Ventures
Owen HunnamCo-founder of Idea DropIdea Drop
David MoloneyDirector, Innovation & TransformationPwC UK
08:30 Registration, breakfast & networking
09:10 Owen Hunnam, Idea Drop – Evaluating and determining which ideas proceed to the next phase
09:20 Jonathan Patterson, DWF – Running early pilots and how they influence innovation output
09:40 David Moloney, PwC – Bridging the gap between ideation and implementation
10:00–10:30 Networking and event close
For further information on the London Innovation Breakfast or to speak at forthcoming events, please email [email protected]
London Innovation Breakfast: Connecting innovation to your business strategyTuesday 4th December - London
London Innovation Breakfast: IdeationTuesday 10th April - London