This event has already passed.
Join Idea Drop, NatWest bank and DWF Consulting in London for the fourth in a series innovation-focussed breakfasts. Set within the context of our proven strategic innovation lifecycle framework, we’ll fuse expert guest speakers and a curated, invite-only guest list to explore, discuss and share insight on how to harness innovation and continuous improvement to drive your business forward.
In this session, we’ll be discussing:
- How do you align innovation with business objectives?
- How to strike a balance between disruptive and incremental innovation
- How to predict and measure the impact of innovation in order to get senior management buy-in
- How much resource should your organisation devote to innovation?
WHO IS IT FOR:
- C-suite execs including CIOs, CEOs, COOs and Innovation Directors.
- Heads of corporate communications, HR and continuous improvement.
08:30 Registration, breakfast & networking
09:00 Opening remarks
09:10 Jason Dunning, Principal Consultant at DWF Consulting: “The Strategic Role of Creativity”
09:30 Charlie de Rusett, Founder at Idea Drop: “How to measure innovation”
09:50 Q&A and open discussion
10:10–10:30 Networking and event close
For further information on the London Innovation Breakfast or to speak at forthcoming events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org