London Innovation Breakfast: Innovation Implementation and Evaluation
Date and time
Wednesday 19th September, 2018
08:30 - 10:30 BST
- 1 Long Ln
- SE1 4PG
Join Idea Drop, Eversheds Sutherland and Waitrose in London for the third in a series innovation-focussed networking breakfasts. Set within the context of our proven strategic innovation lifecycle framework, we’ll fuse expert guest speakers and a curated, invite-only guest list to explore, discuss and share insight on how to harness innovation and continuous improvement to drive your business forward.
In this event, we’ll be focussing on the last phase of the lifecycle: deploying ideas on a scale and post-implementation review. In this session, we’ll be discussing:
- How to fully deploy and roll-out ideas.
- How to make sure that these new ideas integrate with existing processes.
- How to educate users and drive feedback.
- How to evaluate implemented ideas against the initial business case.
- How to deal with complexities arisen along the way.
WHO IS IT FOR:
- C-suite execs including CIOs, CEOs, COOs and Innovation directors.
- Heads of corporate communications, HR and continuous improvement.
- James BathamHead of Consumer and Retail Sector TeamEversheds Sutherland
- Stuart EamesRetail Innovation LeadWaitrose & Partners
08:30 Registration, breakfast & networking
09:00 Opening remarks
09:10 James Batham, Partner at Eversheds Sutherland
09:30 Stuart Eames, Innovation Lead at Waitrose
09:50 Q&A and open discussion
10:10–10:30 Networking and event close
For further information on the London Innovation Breakfast or to speak at forthcoming events, please email [email protected]
- London Innovation Breakfast: Connecting innovation to your business strategyTuesday 4th December - London
- London Innovation Breakfast: Innovation Implementation and EvaluationWednesday 19th September - London