Idea Drop is a London-based scale-up helping organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. We’ve raised over £1.3m, are backed by a team of great investors and are now building a diverse and talented team to carry out our mission to make the world’s ideas more open, transparent and collaborative. Our global clients range from Fortune 500 organisations to the UK public sector and include Viacom, BNP Paribas, Ericsson, Eversheds Sutherland, Police Forces, NHS trusts, and many more. But we’re just getting started!
What’s the opportunity?
As an Strategic Sales & Operational Development at Idea Drop, your role will be hugely varied and broad in scope, working across a wide range of projects and initiatives. You’ll be jumping into all areas of the business, working closely with the all CxOs and other key team members across Sales, Customer Success & Marketing as we execute our growth strategy. And, as a rapidly expanding business, this is a great opportunity to gain wide-ranging experience in a growing London innovation technology company. You’ll have hands-on exposure to all areas of the company, including leading on projects end-to-end.
- Assist in designing and improving our client-facing presentation decks for the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Be a key participant in helping the business to track, measure and accelerate its growth through analysing and managing the data collected through our systems across all departments.
- Be a strategic and analytical thinker to identify areas of growth both outside and within the business, using our data output to establish high value projects and pain points.
- Leading on Projects –this role comes with a lot of autonomy!
- Using your learnt knowledge to assist in designing and developing our improved Customer Journey.
- Using your Product knowledge to assist the Customer Success team with managing the Customer Support desk when required.
- Helping the sales team with messaging and run outbound email campaigns to drive leads.
- Be customer facing and once onboarded be confident in delivering product demos and supporting on customer success calls
- We are all “fixers extraordinaries”, and we would like you to be equally determined to solve problems and find more efficient and impactful ways of working.
- Willing to get your hands dirty – we are a small team and all of us have to pitch in on other tasks and business priorities ranging from general admin, errands to office management tasks.
- A university degree is great but not a strict requirement – we care far more about your approach, passion, experiences and skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Highly commercially focused – we love working with people who get excited and enthused about all elements of how a company works.
- An ability to independently manage your deadlines, workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- A real sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write sharp, concise and on-brand copy across a range of mediums.
- Self-motivated, driven, and engaging.
- A love and genuine interest in innovation.
- Competitive salary range £20 – £25k p/a – with regular compensation reviews – we always reward great work!
- Monthly team-building events.
- 25 days flexible holiday p/a + bank holidays.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
Working hours: 9am – 6pm // Monday – Friday
Our offices are at The Biscuit Factory in Bermondsey, a few minutes from Bermondsey tube station. A secure bike storage, a coffee machine, and shower facilities are available.
Pure Gym – 1 minute walk.
Southwark Park – 3 minute walk.
We encourage applications from a broad range of backgrounds and experience. If in doubt, please apply!
How to apply: Please send us a short (bespoke) email with an overview of why you are a good fit for this role, together with your CV and we’ll come back to you as quickly as we can. The selection process comprises a short initial call with one of our Co-Founders, followed by a half-day onsite trial working on a real project here at our offices. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and cover letter: email@example.com
***Please note that, due to the high level of responses we typically get, we can’t respond to every applicant. If they don’t hear from us in 3 weeks, it means your application has been unsuccessful.