Idea Drop is a London-based scale-up helping organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. We’ve raised £1.2m, are backed by a team of great investors and are now building a diverse and talented team to carry out our mission to deliver innovation with impact, everywhere.
Our global clients range from Fortune 500 organisations to UK public sector and include BDO, Ericsson, Eversheds Sutherland, BNP Paribas, UK police forces, NHS trusts, and many more. But we’re just getting started!
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a charismatic, high-energy, detail-oriented individual who will guide our clients to deploy Idea Drop and drive impactful innovation across their organisation.
Idea Drop’s customer base is growing every day. We’re executing a product-first strategy and are shipping new features, improvements and updates to the platform every day. It’s this relentless investment in R&D which is winning client trust, driving user retention and positioning us as a global leader in the innovation management space. But there’s lots more to do.
Your role as a core member of the Customer Success team will be to onboard and educate customers from leading companies across multiple industries, helping them realise maximum value from our platform. You will work with our enterprise clients to launch Idea Drop across their organisations, and will manage multiple launches at any one time.
Your focus is on helping customers get maximum value from our products and drive ongoing engagement and user retention. You will partner with our strategic sales team in a ‘land-and-expand’ sales approach with enterprise clients. You will be rewarded and targeted on client retention and assisting in ‘land-and-expand’ opportunities.
What will I be doing?
You will be working with our customers to understand their business goals and identify the tactics, strategies and best practices needed to achieve them with Idea Drop predominantly during the launch phase and the exection of our proven programme of consultancy, implementation and support. Below are some responsibilities we think are necessary for success in this position, however we are looking for someone to bring their experience into shaping this role as we grow as an organisation.
- Onboard and educate our customers to ensure they implement Idea Drop in alignment with their goals and our best practices.
- Refine, shape and improve our existing 12-point implementation and delivery plan, the structure of which underpins every enterprise deployment we currently execute.
- Co-write strategic business challenges with customers to launch within the Idea Drop system.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders across each client’s business.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Support, implement and drive Proof of Concept initiatives with enterprise clients.
- Successfully develop and deliver educational content while tracking progress – across screencasts, webinars and video content.
- Collaborate with internal account owners to reduce churn and surface expansion opportunities.
- Build a portal of world-class innovation resources, e-learning and guides – and advise on how we can bring this alive and make it real for our clients, both in an on and offline setting.
- Develop best-in-class expertise in the Idea Drop platform, best practices, and implementation strategies for a broad range of use cases and customer goals.
- Collect product feedback and channel it to the Product Team.
- Become the face of the customer with our Product and Engineering department to solve technical issues and
- Help identify and deliver customer references and case studies to feed into the marketing team.
- Communicate consistently throughout the contract lifecycle, providing data-led reviews with clients to spot opportunities and identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of product updates in order to provide on-going product training.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Idea Drop’s best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
What are we looking for?
We’re ideally looking for someone who has previous sales or customer success experience with a similar profile enterprise software proposition We need consultative, passionate and proactive people to join us at Idea Drop as you will be planning and delivering live experiences, kick off events and popups to drive engagement of Idea Drop. Graduates can also be considered.
- From a customer success, project management or consulting background.
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced and fun commercial environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ideally with experience of working with Engineering teams, Sales, and Product Managers.
- Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write sharp, concise and on-brand copy across a range of mediums.
- Excellent organisational skills and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- An ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- A love and genuine interest in technology.
- Highly commercially focused – we love working with people who get excited and enthused about all elements of how a company works.
- Self-motivated, driven, and engaging.
- A real sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Confidence in your ability, and persistent in a professional manner.
- Highly motivated, driven, and commercially aware.
- Willing to take responsibility from day one.
- Knowledge of innovation management and/or B2B SaaS is desirable but not compulsory.
- Added bonus if you have experience with systems such as Planhat, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Intercom, Slack, Trello, and Gotomeeting.
Location & Benefits:
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm here at our offices a few minutes walk from Bermondsey tube station with secure bike storage.
- £25 – £35k base salary depending on experience + EMI share options.
- Pure Gym and Arch Climbing Wall 1-minute walk. Southwark Park 3-minute walk.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 3% employer pension contribution.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- An opportunity for quick progression and development if you’re the right fit.
- A chance to be at the early stages of building something big.
How to apply:
Please send us a short (but please bespoke!) email with an overview of why you’re a good fit for this, together with your CV and we’ll come back to you as quickly as we can.
The selection process comprises a short initial call with our Head of Customer Success, followed by a take-home task and final onside session, where you’ll present back your task and get an opportunity to meet the senior and wider team. We’ll also provide you with a detailed candidate information and resources pack to help you plan for the interview process.
If you’re unsure about applying or have any questions at all, just get in touch.
Please, no agencies.