Idea Drop is a London-based scale-up helping organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. We’ve raised £1.2m, are backed by a team of great investors and are now building a diverse and talented team to carry out our mission to deliver innovation with impact, everywhere.
Our global clients range from Fortune 500 organisations to UK public sector and include BNP Paribas, Ericsson, Eversheds Sutherland, Anglo American, police forces, NHS trusts, and many more. But we’re just getting started!
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a charismatic, high-energy, detail-oriented individual who can perform an exciting and dynamic role as a Sales Operations Executive.
You will take the lead on ensuring all sales data is captured in our CRM, and learn how to run powerful reports. These will directly impact the strategic direction of the business, and provide your colleagues with the tools and information needed to win deals. You will work closely with the Operations Team to become a power user of our core systems, eventually educating new members of the Sales team.
Simultaneously you will be engaging with prospects to qualify them for the sale of the Idea Drop platform and services. You will be responsible for quickly identifying the strongest opportunities and working with your sales reps to bring them to closure. Often you will be the first interaction a prospect has with Idea Drop so it is imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up and future account growth.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, track, and report all activities in Hubspot CRM.
- Running regular analysis on sales performance and empower your colleagues with data insights.
- Work closely with Commercial Sales Reps and Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales-ready opportunities.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our platform and services, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Help to research and build new target accounts.
- Processing the contracts from clients we close.
- Conceptualising new sales content.
- Qualifying inbound leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria.
- Constantly striving to find new ways to increase sales and grow our business, fast!
What Does It Take To Be Successful In This Role?
- A university degree is great but not a strict requirement.
- Bonus points if you come with prior experience of working in a fast-paced and fun commercial environment.
- Confidence in your ability, and persistent in a professional manner.
- Highly motivated, driven, and commercially aware.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, collaborate, and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable working with data.
- Willing to take responsibility from day one.
- Knowledge of innovation management and/or B2B SaaS is desirable but not compulsory.
- Hungry to learn and develop in the role.
- Language skills are desirable such as French or Spanish but English is a MUST.
Location & Benefits:
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm here at our offices a few minutes walk from Bermondsey tube station with secure bike storage.
- £20k to £25k base salary (depending on experience).
- Pure Gym 1-minute walk. Southwark Park 3 minute walk.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 3% employer pension contribution.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- An opportunity for quick progression and development if you’re the right fit.
- A chance to be at the early stages of building something big.
- A short initial call with our Head of Operations.
- A second call with our Chief Revenue Officer.
- The final stage is a half-day onsite trial working on a real project here at our offices.
How to apply:
- Please send us a short (500 words max) cover letter/email with an overview of why you are a good fit for this role along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
*Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK.