Partner with us for a proof of concept
Partnering with Idea Drop to prove the value, engagement and success of the platform is a powerful way to derisk the wider implementation of Idea Drop across your organisation.
A proven process that works
What is a proof of concept?
Idea Drop have executed a broad range of POCs across industry verticals globally and maintain a 100% post-POC roll-out by proving tangible ROI and ensuring the completion of the pre-set critical success factors.
Idea Drop use your POC to build excitement, prove ROI and create bespoke best practice guides to ensure you drive organisational engagement and culture shift. We take all the learnings from the initial POC term and use these to refine and tailor your organisational roll out plan ensuring the best possible implementation.
Idea Drop will work in partnership with you to agree the key milestones, measurables and outcomes. Broadly, these will be based on the key titles included in this minisite, although not all clients require every stage to be executed. We’ll work with you to plan and execute the implementation launch to deliver maximum value.
We’ll work with you to extract and understand the key commercial drivers of the launch, ahead of the execution. We work on a consultative approach in which we seek to understand your key strategic and operational goals, so that we can align the technology solution to helping you achieve these goals.
CSFs will typically look like this:User metrics. Number of active users. Collaboration metrics. Such as volume of comments, favourites, ratings, idea views, mobile app opens and so on. We track 100s of data points to help you measure every level of engagement. Ideation metrics. Such as volume of ideas submitted, number of ideas passed to a particular phase or status. User survey results. Reviewing the scores of key survey questions sent via a Typeform digital survey – a mixture of qualitative and quantitate set of data.
We’ll help you identify the volume and structure of the user group, to align with your critical success factors and key strategic goals. These users may include a cross-section from different teams, locations or divisions or there could be a focus on a specific team, for instance.
Configuration by Idea Drop team of groups, bespoke statuses, categories and advice on launch challenges prior to user roll-out.
Example client videos:
Our help centre is a one-stop help resource of the most commonly asked questions:
The help centre also includes a suite of handy videos guide to support and help you every step of the way:
Above: The Idea Drop & Met Police team at our live launch experience for the Met Police, in May 2017 at New Scotland Yard, London
Typically 1 x 90 minute workshop included – delivered onsite or remotely.
We’ll prepare and send an Idea Drop survey to gather feedback on POC, areas of improvement and successes. We manage this entire process and also give you an export of the data. This report feeds into the final debrief meeting.
Additional IT and technical integration support
Agreeing Critical Success Factors
Such as volume of ideas submitted, number of ideas passed to a particular phase or status.
Typical sequence of events and next steps
- Agree and finalise the stages and order of the POC programme of activity
- Agree on the Critical Success Factors
- Agree details of the full contract to be awarded if the Critical Success Factors are met
- Receive budget approval
- Both parties to sign the contract agreement
- We’ll partner with your internal comms teams to ensure the software is supported with a compelling multi-channel marketing strategy
- Kick off via Idea Drop workshops, live experiences and events
- Send out invitations – either via SSO or email links
- Idea Drop to provide ongoing user support, including a top-tip webinar and inside community management
- Preparation, sending and collation of user survey – report back to management
- Full post-POC data-led presentation to key stakeholders and budget holder
- Final decision confirmed
- If successful, a signed contract and then progression to a new sequence of events for full contracted launch